Thank you so much Ramakant!:) Just checked out some of your clicks on Orkut- Absolutely brilliant!!!...I still have a very long way to go and need to get my photography basics in place...as of now am just a self taught amateur who loves clicking random shots and experimenting in every possible way.
Point taken...will try my hand at the neutral stuff!
And yeah I've removed the word verification..sorry about that...
I wasn't sure much folks still use Orkut. Really flattered to know you liked the clicks. I also learnt much of photography by myself. And of course, from other friends. We are a crazy bunch who go out shooting together. Helped me learn quite a lot. And still learning. You have a great sense of composition. Probably you can work on better post processing. Plenty of tutorials available on YouTube.
Thank you! Even I don't use Orkut- just happen to have a stagnant profile I created way back! Luckily that helped when I clicked on the link on your profile. Glad to have stumbled upon your blog though- you're writing inspires!
Yeah- Need to work on the composition bit! I used Picasa to adjust the contrast and brightness on these pics. Will start using Photoshop pretty soon.....
Thanks for the suggestion...much of what I've learnt till now is through YouTube tutorials and trial and error but it's always great to have someone tell you how to go about it...:)
WOW !! Nice clicks, loved it ! :)
ReplyDeleteKeep Blogging
Thank you Nasir...:)
ReplyDeleteYou lens is sure magical. Really superb clicks. Looks nice with the warm tones. But you can also experiment with neutral colour tones.
ReplyDeleteAnd if possible, please remove the word verification. It's quite irritating. If you get a lot of spam, it is better to enable comment moderation.
Thank you so much Ramakant!:) Just checked out some of your clicks on Orkut- Absolutely brilliant!!!...I still have a very long way to go and need to get my photography basics in place...as of now am just a self taught amateur who loves clicking random shots and experimenting in every possible way.
DeletePoint taken...will try my hand at the neutral stuff!
And yeah I've removed the word verification..sorry about that...
I wasn't sure much folks still use Orkut. Really flattered to know you liked the clicks. I also learnt much of photography by myself. And of course, from other friends. We are a crazy bunch who go out shooting together. Helped me learn quite a lot. And still learning. You have a great sense of composition. Probably you can work on better post processing. Plenty of tutorials available on YouTube.
DeleteThank you! Even I don't use Orkut- just happen to have a stagnant profile I created way back! Luckily that helped when I clicked on the link on your profile. Glad to have stumbled upon your blog though- you're writing inspires!
DeleteYeah- Need to work on the composition bit! I used Picasa to adjust the contrast and brightness on these pics. Will start using Photoshop pretty soon.....
Thanks for the suggestion...much of what I've learnt till now is through YouTube tutorials and trial and error but it's always great to have someone tell you how to go about it...:)